Monday, June 6, 2011

Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun, Please Shine Down on Me

So everyone knows that summer is fast approaching, and isn't that just a nice warming thought? Not here. It means rain - and I have to say I'm really starting to wonder when the sun is going to show up for this summer gig, and all. Maybe it has gone AWOL on us. I know I live in Washington (the rainy state), but seriously - I'm getting a little urked with this rain and stuff. This has been the worst year ever. I'm starting to actually feel depressed about this lack of sunshine thingy. We have had literally like - well - let me think (scratching head) - maybe a week of sunshine. Yeah, I'm serious. Now that just AIN'T right (and yes, I said ain't - which ain't a word - but if you were me, you might feel the urge to talk in non-words too. It is sickening). Of course it makes for nice rainbows, and cute pictures with the umbrella too - but honestly I'm going crazy here. For lack of a better statement, "throw a dog a bone here, will ya?" OR "Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun, please shine down on me!" Sigh, I guess it went on vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment