Thursday, June 9, 2011

Electronically Tragic!

Sigh.... today was a day where electronics didn't stand a chance. I'm actually trying to recover from the thought of the cost of the losses that will add up to be many dollars out of my pocket. So to update all of you who might be interested, my camera took a five foot fall to the ground and busted out the lense. It is a lost cause. And to make matters worse, good ol' puppy dog (Simba) got his teeth on one of my thumb drives, and used it as a chew toy. Growl. I really hate when this kind of day happens. I'm going to go on a day trip to the sunny side of Washington with my hubby, and my camera options are terrible. The good news is, the stuff on the thumb drive was salvageable... amazing. I put it on another disk. But one thing a day like today really makes known, is how reliant we are on electronics. And today my day was electronically tragic! Kaboom!



No comments:

Post a Comment