Sunday, November 22, 2009

Tooth Fairy Crossing!

Any channel flipping at this time of year will guarantee you a movie where Santa is in some kind of trouble, and a special somebody comes to the rescue to save Christmas. But at our house, the only legendary figure that comes to mind is the toothfairy. And I think she must have lost her wings considering she hasn't been able to leave. We might as well build a permanent bunk house up in our attic for her, because it is raining teeth under our roof. Each one of my kids are spitting out their babies, and getting in their permanents. It seems that every day one of them will race up to me in wide mouth excitement, "mommy, my tooth is loose." Pointing out the next ivory that will be nestled under their pillow for a generous coin drop from our neighboring fairy. I look at them in shock, "again?" I guess when you have four kids, things do tend to multiply... and so you can say... there is more wealth under their pillows then in our wallets. Lucky kids!!!







These pictures were taken on the same day. See what I mean? Crazy, crazy, crazy. "Now where is the building stuff, honey?"

No comments:

Post a Comment