Thursday, November 12, 2009

I FINALLY DID IT!

Ok, ok, ok . . . I've heard it for months now. Like a broken record echoeing in my head over and over and over again. "EMILY, MAKE A BLOG!" I guess you can say I'm stubborn, and a bit lazy. Or maybe even practical. I simply justified it by believing statements and questions that rattled between my thick skull plates. Who would really want to read my blog? I don't have the time to make one. What is the point really? AND mostly, do I have anything to say? But the honest truth is, I knew there were easy answers and truths to all my self jabber that I allowed drag on for far to long. SOOO thus, I did it. I broke down. Here is my family blog . . . smiles. Maybe now you all can get to know a little about who we are. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment