Wednesday, January 20, 2010



A whole month went by with the holidays, before I realized I didn't make any mention of my sweet Levi's Birthday. I think it is because we just had tons of fun just laying back and relaxing. This holiday was one of the most relaxing for me and my family, and it was well needed. With both Micah and I juggling two full time jobs and family of six, sometimes it seems we are running around in circles. But then again, I'm not alone in this world. It seems most of us are playing with the same game pieces.

ANYHOW . . .

I want to talk about all the great qualities that Levi has, because he has many. He is a super sweet child. From the moment he entered this world he often times has been found with a smile on his face. He can light up a room with it. He is definantly a child who also knows what he wants, which often times guides him to being a little bossy (just like his mother) when it comes to group situations. BUT honestly, I see this as a quality. He knows what he wants, and is willing to voice it. All of us need to know how use our talents and qualities, and I know someday he will be strong in his beliefs and work towards what he wants because of this attribute he carries.

He also is like many of the Salmond clan, in that his artistic abilities very strong. He loves art, and will hibernate in his room for hours getting lost in the worlds he creates on paper. I absolutely think he has the ability to go far with his talents, and believe if that is what he wants he will get it.

He is such a sweet child, and I often times wish more of the family were able to be around him to enjoy his goofy yet cocky personality. He certainly has a way of talking ones ear off, and yet making them stay interested long enough to put that ear back on. He never tires of people, of laughter, and of trying new things. For this, he is always a great addition to any company. Love you, Levi.

1 comment:

  1. I would have to agree, he is Asome! I love that kid and can I say how handsome he is getting. Dang Emily your intruble. I am glad you finely updated your blog I have been wondering what is up with you guys. Love you lots and lots! Sheila

    ReplyDelete